| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lamia in November is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with some rain. Only 64mm (2.5in) of water descends during an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 10:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Lamia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lamia, Greece
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lamia:
- Bitola, Macedonia - 255.8 kms (158.9 miles) NNW
- Florina, Macedonia, Greece - 228.4 kms (141.9 miles) NNW
- Ioannina, Greece - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) WNW
- Larissa, Greece - 81.6 kms (50.7 miles) N
- Corfu, Greece - 230.9 kms (143.5 miles) WNW
- Kerkira, Greece - 230.9 kms (143.5 miles) WNW
- Patras, Greece - 94.5 kms (58.7 miles) SW
- Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) SW
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 152 kms (94.5 miles) S
- Kalamata, Greece - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) S
- Methoni, Greece - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) SSW